Posting Reviews – FAQ
- Where do I submit my reviews?
- Please make sure you have registered on our site prior to submitting your first review as this will ensure your name shows up as the Author of the post. You will need to login prior to submitting your review.
- What do I need to include?
- We want the reviews to have as much information as possible but you are free to put your own spin on it. We like to see a box intro, what you thought about the packaging, a little write-up on each product received and your closing thoughts.
- But, with that being said, please feel free to be creative and do what you feel comfortable with.
- Can I be honest?
- Yes of course, we want all of our reviews to be honest, but we always try to be positive as opposed to negative. We have good relationships with all of the box companies we work with and certainly don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.
- What if I hate the box?
- If you absolutely hate the box please contact me right away. If it’s something you don’t feel comfortable reviewing we will look in to finding another reviewer for that specific box.
- What about images?
- Currently we have room for a feature image, 10 additional images, an Instagram image and an Insta Story image. If we need to add room for more images we can certainly do that.
- Social Media?
- We will be sharing the reviews on all our Social Media pages. We will be sure to tag you on Instagram and on Facebook if you have a Facebook page. If you share on your social media we would love for you to tag us as well.
- Can I post the review on my blog?
- Yes of course! We would LOVE for you to post the review on your blog as well. We just ask that you include links in your review for the specific box you are reviewing.
- For example: If you are reviewing SprezzaBox, please include a link to the SprezzaBox directory listing on our site every time you mention “SprezzaBox” – https://www.ayearofboxes.com/box/sprezzabox/
- What if I am charged a shipping fee (customs/duty)?
- Let us know right away and we will reimburse you for the charge.
- Will I receive a box every month?
- Yes, most of the time you will. If the box you are reviewing ships monthly then you will most likely receive a new one every month. Some of the boxes we work with choose to send us a box every so often as opposed to every month, but most of them send a review box on a regular basis.
- Keep in mind that some boxes ship bimonthly (every 2 months) or quarterly.
Thank you so much for being part of the AYOB team!!! We are working on our reviewer profile pages/directory listings where you will be able to promote yourself on our site and will update you as soon as they are ready.
Sarah – email@example.com