Chef’s Plate Review & COUPON CODE – Maple & Miso Tilapia
Chef’s Plate Review – Maple & Miso Tilapia
Chef’s Plate is my new favourite subscription box. It’s as simple as that. I am in love with this meal/recipe delivery service. I don’t even know how to describe how awesome it is. I received my first box at the end of August and have been a faithful subscriber ever since. They have a really great meal selection every week, the packaging is top notch, the ingredients are always fresh, and I have loved every meal I’ve prepared. I don’t review every box I receive since I get a delivery every week, and I don’t take photos of every meal, but I try to give you an update every few weeks. This week we are looking at the most recent meal I made – Maple & Miso Tilapia.
Chef’s Plate Details
If you aren’t familiar with Chef’s Plate it is a subscription service that delivers chef-designed recipes and fresh ingredients each week. There is no subscription or membership fee to join. Our recipes begin at $10.95 per plate for the 2-Person Plan and $9.75 per plate for the Family Plan.
Maple & Miso Tilapia
- 2 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 pack Udon Noodles
- 8 oz Baby Bok Choy
- 5 oz Cremini Mushrooms
- 1.5 oz Maple Syrup
- 1 oz. White Miso Paste
- 1 Green Onion
- .5 oz Ginger
- 5 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 oz Rice Wine Vinegar
- Thinly slice mushrooms, chop green onions, remove root and separate bok choy.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in pan, cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stir half way through. Add bok choy, cook 3 minutes until soft, season with salt & pepper, remove from pan.
- In small bowl combine maple syrup, miso paste, half rice wine vinegar and 1/4 cup warm water.
- In medium pan heat 1 tbsp oil, add tilapia and cook for 4 minutes. Flip fish, add maple miso sauce, continue cooking for 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In pan used for vegetables add the udon noodles, ginger, remaining rice wine vinegar and 1/4 cup warm water. Cook for 4 minutes, tossing occasionally until the noodles are tender.
- Add vegetables back to pan and toss to combine. Remove pan from heat.
- Plate udon noodles and top with the maple and miso tilapia and pan sauce. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and green onions.
A subscription service that delivers chef-designed recipes and fresh ingredients each week. There is no subscription or membership fee to join. Our recipes begin at $10.95 per plate for the […]