Chef’s Plate Review & COUPON CODE – Maple & Miso Tilapia
Chef’s Plate Review – Maple & Miso Tilapia
Chef’s Plate is my new favourite subscription box. It’s as simple as that. I am in love with this meal/recipe delivery service. I don’t even know how to describe how awesome it is. I received my first box at the end of August and have been a faithful subscriber ever since. They have a really great meal selection every week, the packaging is top notch, the ingredients are always fresh, and I have loved every meal I’ve prepared. I don’t review every box I receive since I get a delivery every week, and I don’t take photos of every meal, but I try to give you an update every few weeks. This week we are looking at the most recent meal I made – Maple & Miso Tilapia.
Chef’s Plate Details
If you aren’t familiar with Chef’s Plate it is a subscription service that delivers chef-designed recipes and fresh ingredients each week. There is no subscription or membership fee to join. Our recipes begin at $10.95 per plate for the 2-Person Plan and $9.75 per plate for the Family Plan.
Maple & Miso Tilapia
- 2 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 pack Udon Noodles
- 8 oz Baby Bok Choy
- 5 oz Cremini Mushrooms
- 1.5 oz Maple Syrup
- 1 oz. White Miso Paste
- 1 Green Onion
- .5 oz Ginger
- 5 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 oz Rice Wine Vinegar
- Thinly slice mushrooms, chop green onions, remove root and separate bok choy.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in pan, cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stir half way through. Add bok choy, cook 3 minutes until soft, season with salt & pepper, remove from pan.
- In small bowl combine maple syrup, miso paste, half rice wine vinegar and 1/4 cup warm water.
- In medium pan heat 1 tbsp oil, add tilapia and cook for 4 minutes. Flip fish, add maple miso sauce, continue cooking for 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In pan used for vegetables add the udon noodles, ginger, remaining rice wine vinegar and 1/4 cup warm water. Cook for 4 minutes, tossing occasionally until the noodles are tender.
- Add vegetables back to pan and toss to combine. Remove pan from heat.
- Plate udon noodles and top with the maple and miso tilapia and pan sauce. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and green onions.
Chefs Plate is putting Canadians back in the kitchen. By delivering easy-to-follow recipes and fresh pre-portioned ingredients right to your door, we take the guesswork out of cooking and have […]