Chef’s Plate Review – Ginger Noodle Stir-Fry
Chef’s Plate is a subscription service that delivers chef-designed recipes and fresh ingredients each week. There is no subscription or membership fee to join. Their recipes begin at $10.95 per plate for the 2-Person Plan and $9.75 per plate for the Family Plan. A Year of Boxes pays for this subscription.
I honestly don’t know what I did before Chef’s Plate. I can’t describe in words how much I love this meal delivery service. It is an absolute lifesaver! Since subscribing to this service I have cut down on my grocery bill, spent less time at the grocery store, discovered a ton of new recipes, brushed up on my cooking skills, and have rediscovered my love for cooking. Not to mention the fact that I have cut down on food waste considerably.
I order 3 new recipes every single week. Here’s one of my latest attempts:
Recipe: Ginger Noodle Stir-Fry
- 8 oz Fresh Miki Noodles
- 8 oz Brocoli
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 6 oz Carrots
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Green Onions
- 5 g Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 1/2 oz Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 oz Ginger
- 3 packs Soy Sauce
- Slice peppers, carrots, green onion and cut broccoli into 1/2 inch florets
- heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat, cook carrots, peppers and broccoli until tender and warmed, remove pan from heat
- bring medium pot of salted water to boil, add noodles, cook for 6 to 7 minutes until tender but still firm to the bite, strain noodles
- in medium pan add 1 tbs oil and fry eggs for 2 minutes (soft yolk) or longer, remove from pan
- in small bowl mix soy sauce, ginger and sweet chili sauce
- to the pan with vegetables add noodles and sauce, toss well to coat
- plate stir-fry with fried egg on top
- sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onion
Thoughts: This recipe was extremely easy, and quick to make. These are the kind of recipes that would intimidate me if I were to attempt them on my own. However, when the ingredients are portioned for you and you receive step-by-step instructions, the recipe becomes less intimidating and much more enjoyable. I obviously left the egg off my stir-fry, but it was just as enjoyable without. I would definitely make this recipe again.
A subscription service that delivers chef-designed recipes and fresh ingredients each week. There is no subscription or membership fee to join.