Dispatch by Breakout Review January 2018
Dispatch is a monthly subscription-based mystery that tests your detective skills each month with a new delivery of clues. Imagine a new kind of escape, one you can experience in the comfort of your own home – introducing Dispatch by Breakout. It’s a step apart from everyday entertainment—better than a book, more engaging than television—think of it as an immersive mystery where you wear the detective hat. They kindly sent us this box for review.
The story begins with the first delivery, or dispatch, if you will. In it, you’ll find physical clues that lead you to the web and back to the real world to unravel a mysterious crime. Grab a friend, the whole family and your thinking cap, and get ready to put your heads together for one mindbending ride as additional details are revealed with every package.
Step One: JOIN DISPATCH
- Subscribe to Dispatch and we will put the first package in the mail immediately. After that you will receive a new box each month.
Step Two: OPEN PACKAGE
- Open the box to find physical clues that lead you to the web and back to the real world to unravel a mysterious crime.
Step Three: SOLVE THE MYSTERY
- Unravel the tangled web of clues found in each package, as additional details are revealed with every package.
Good to Know:
- After subscribing to Dispatch, you will receive your first package in the mail. These physical items serve as an introduction to the story and draw you into this online/offline mystery. After that, you will receive an additional box each month with more items that further explain the story.
- Each story lasts for less than a year before a new story begins. You can cancel at any time.
- The first box will guide you to a ‘help’ line if you get stuck at any point.
Dispatch is the ultimate puzzle sent right to your door! Each month the puzzle expands, becomes clearer, and more confusing as you unravel more and more clues to solve the mystery.
Here’s a look at the clues we received in this month’s box…….
UV Light with Note
Humm… I feel like the UV light might reveal something un-seen.. Perhaps like a black light effect?
Uh-oh.. I hope I don’t have to know how to play the piano with this one. Will you be ahead of the curve if you know how? Curious to know your findings.
Colouring Sheet with Red Marker
I wonder why you have to colour the sheet with multiple colours but have only been given one colour? Did you receive a different colour?
Hummm… No real clue with these ones. I wonder if they are used as some sort of decoder?
Ledger Page with Invoiec
Curious too! Looks like this could be a trace left to follow…
These are super interesting! A missing persons report right from the police themselves.
This piece of information is really fuelling my curiously!
Another piece of information leaving a trail of time and place of whereabouts!
Ok, this one has me completely stumped!
Love evidence like this… This is when it starts getting really personal.
More personal details. I feel some real answers are to be found here.
Dispatch by Breakout January 2018 – Final Thoughts
Sarah mentioned in her last post it might bet better if Sarah reviewed one whole batch of mystery and I another. This way we wouldn’t be too confused with all the clues. Even though I feel a little out of the loop with this box I’m still so curious about it and can’t help trying to solve the mystery with only the clues I have! Have you been receiving this box since the beginning of this mystery? Have you ideas on who-done it?