Dot Boxx Review September 2017
Dot Boxx is a monthly pad and tampon service. Customized boxes for tweens, teens, and adults that include chocolates and hand picked surprises such as trendy accessories, books, bath, skincare, and beauty products. They kindly sent us this box for review.
I’m not sure if you have seen my previous Dot Boxx reviews, but if not, you NEED to check them out. This is hands down, my favourite Time of the Month Subscription Box. I fell in love with Dot Boxx right away. I was SO impressed with the first box I received and they continue to impress me with each new box.
When you sign up for a Dot Boxx subscription you have a few options to choose from:
- Period Essentials Box ($18.99) – Just the Essentials is our basic period box. Enjoy the convenience of having your period essentials, full-size chocolate, a healthy snack, and tea delivered to your door monthly. You’ll find an occasional surprise in your box – just our way of saying thanks for being a loyal subscriber!
- Teen Box ($32.99) – Add a little joy to her period – reward her for an accomplishment – or do it just because! Period essentials, snacks and hand-picked products delivered monthly. We guarantee she’ll love it, and love you even more!
- Mini Dot Boxx ($29.99) – You have to purchase period essentials anyway, so why not add monthly goodies and chocolates to the mix? This budget-friendly box is perfect for those who want to treat themselves to a little something, but not break the bank. Come on, you work hard and there’s more to life than just paying bills- so reward yourself – you deserve it girl!
- Dot Boxx ($39.99) – Add joy to your period with a “monthly gift” of happiness. Treat yourself…not only do you deserve it, you’re worth it honey! The value of the box will always exceed the cost of the box― guaranteed!
- College Care Package ($49.99) – Ensure you’re taken care of all semester, no money transfers or transportation required. Our college care package comes filled with monthly period essentials, hand-picked products, and loaded with snacks to fuel those late night study sessions.
Have a box delivered right to your dorm or apartment door!
Shipping: All boxes ship for $5 (US only) except the College Care Package which ships for $10. Shipping to Canada varies from $15-25.
September Theme – Time Out
Many of us feel the need to be on the go all the time. Relentlessly pushing yourself may bring measures of success: however, going long periods without time for yourself may cost you in the end. Stress and the inability to just enjoy a little time-out may have very real health and psychological effects on you. Just like we need sleep, sometimes we need an adult time out! This month’s care package was curated to help you do just that.
Eeek….I am absolutely loving this month’s theme. They really came up with a good one. It is so important to take time to yourself on a regular basis. I love that they put together a box to help us do just that.
Lillian Violet Co Cucumber Melon Bubble Bath
This organic bubble bath doubles as a shower gel and is blended with melons and cucumber resulting in a deliciously fresh and relaxing scent.
This smells way better than I was expecting it to, it’s a nice size bottle and it is made with some organic ingredients like aloe, calendula and flower extracts.
Sun Basil Garden Soap Cool as a Cucumber Body Butter
Made with 98.5% naturally derived ingredients, this creamy butter truly soaks into your skin within seconds leaving a soft, non-greasy feel. Don’t be fooled by the size, a tiny bit goes a long way.
It makes me very happy to see that this is 98.5% natural derived. It has a very lovely scent and a nice consistency.
These hand-poured candles are made with 100% soy wax and scented with pure fragrance oils, perfect for a subtle light during a relaxing bubble bath, or filling the room with a pleasant scent as you mentally disconnect for the day.
Candles are my favourite!! I will never get sick of seeing them in my subscription boxes.
War and Pieces Stemless Wine Glass
“Wine Down” from your reality by filling this custom, stemless glass with your favourite liquid therapy. Perfect for wine, ice tea, your favourite soft drink or whatever satisfies your taste buds with a refreshing “ahhhh….”
This is the best idea ever!!! I love to see items like this in my subscription boxes. I don’t drink wine often, but when I do I can guarantee I will be using this glass.
Goodie Girl Cookies
These dark chocolate brownies are packed with chunks of semi-sweet Belgium chocolate. They’re gluten free, but a tasty treat for even the most discriminating taste buds.
Ummm…..an entire box of cookies?! This is amazing. I am totally picturing myself bundled up in my cozy pj’s, glass of wine in hand, book in the other, and a box of cookies on my lap………heaven.
This month we received a few little skincare items. We received an aloe face mask, a cucumber face mask, and a powder eye mask. I am a huge fan of eye masks. These will be perfect for a little relaxation night at home.
This is my favourite part of the box…..the essentials!! I love that we receive not only tampons, but panty liners, tea, Advil and a heating pack as well. This little package of period essentials is a life saver for me every month.
Dot Boxx Review September 2017 – Final Thoughts
Dot Boxx is amazing. I can’t say enough about this period subscription box. I absolutely love it!! They pack this baby full every single month and they always come up with the best themes. I love that they went with a relaxation theme for September. Even though I see this time of year as a fresh start, it’s also very busy as we get back into regular work routines, school, the gym, and as we start preparing for the holidays. Dot Boxx sends us a little bit of everything – tampons, period essentials, tea, treats and lifestyle goodies. I am dying to see what they come up with for October, November and December. I would love to see cozy items for Fall and Holiday goodies for Winter…….eeek, I can’t wait!!!