Headbands Of Hope Review August 2018
Headbands Of Hope was founded in April 2012 after Jess Ekstrom’s internship at a wish-granting organization while she was in college. She found that kids loved to wear headbands to express their style and personality after hair loss. Therefore, she founded HeadbandsOfHope.com. For every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer. They kindly sent us this box for review.
If you are looking for a simple subscription that is inexpensive and supports an amazing cause, this is the box for you. I fell in love with Headbands Of Hope before I even received my first box. Simply for the fact that for every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer. That right there is reason enough to sign up for a subscription.
Coupon Code: Use code YOB10 to get 10% OFF your first box! – CLICK HERE
With Headbands Of Hope for every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer.
Subscriptions are only $15.85 per month.
- Each month you will receive 1 first look headband (i.e. subscribers will get it before anyone else) at a discounted rate.
- Shipping is completely FREE on all U.S. orders!
- And, as always, with each headband you receive, one is donated to a child with cancer (if you sign up for 12 months, you’re automatically donating 12 headbands)
- You can cancel at any time or skip a month, up to you. You can also change out your shipping address to send as a gift!
- Your card is charged on the initial purchase day and each month after.
- *BONUS* You can prepay either 6 months ($12 monthly) or 12 months ($11 monthly) in advance and receive 20%-30% off your subscription!
Here’s a peek at the headband we received in the August Box……
Coral Tube Turban
- 10″ across and 20″ high tall
- One size: stretches to fit kids to adults
- For every headband sold, one is given to a child with cancer.
How to wear: scrunch to desired width of headband. Wear with hair pushed back like a headband in the summer or wear on top of your head over your ears for warmth in the winter.
I think this is their turban style, but I could be wrong. They have so many different styles and options on their website that I can’t really be sure. Regardless, this is a super fun headband for the Summer. The color is fun and bright and the style of the band gives you a few different options when it comes to styling. I like that the band itself is quite thick, you could wear it scrunched up or folded. It’s also very lightweight and stretchy which means it will be comfortable, no need to worry about headband headaches.
Headbands Of Hope Review August 2018 – Final Thoughts
This month’s Headbands Of Hope is perfect for Summer. It’s bright and fun and would be the perfect hair accessory for the beach, hiking, boating, you name it. It is pretty yet functional. The perfect way to keep your hair out of your face on those hot summer days. Now that I have received 2 different headbands and they both have been colourful, I’m kind of wishing they had a “neutral” option for their monthly subscription. I’m a black, grey, white kind of gal and would love to receive basic colors each month as opposed to colourful. Other than that I love this subscription, as I mentioned earlier. It’s definitely worth checking out.