Headbands Of Hope Review July 2018
Headbands Of Hope was founded in April 2012 after Jess Ekstrom’s internship at a wish-granting organization while she was in college. She found that kids loved to wear headbands to express their style and personality after hair loss. Therefore, she founded HeadbandsOfHope.com. For every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer. They kindly sent us this box for review.
I recently discovered Headbands Of Hope and it caught my attention immediately. It covers all my “must-haves” when it comes to subscription boxes. It’s simple, it’s reasonably priced, it supports a good cause, and it provides me with something I use on a regular basis. Needless to say, I was a fan before I even received my first box.
With Headbands Of Hope for every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer.
Subscriptions are only $15.85 per month.
- Each month you will receive 1 first look headband (i.e. subscribers will get it before anyone else) at a discounted rate.
- Shipping is completely FREE on all U.S. orders!
- And, as always, with each headband you receive, one is donated to a child with cancer (if you sign up for 12 months, you’re automatically donating 12 headbands)
- You can cancel at any time or skip a month, up to you. You can also change out your shipping address to send as a gift!
- Your card is charged on the initial purchase day and each month after.
- *BONUS* You can prepay either 6 months ($12 monthly) or 12 months ($11 monthly) in advance and receive 20%-30% off your subscription!
Coupon Code: Use code YOB10 to get 10% OFF your first box! – CLICK HERE
Here’s a peek at the headband we received in the July Box……
Red White & Blue Wire Tie
Organic wire headband.
Headband has bendable wire and is able to bend and flex to fit different positions.
Available in one size 30″ long: fits kids to adults (the bow will be bigger on kids and smaller on adults) .
Material is completely organic made from flax materials.
For my very first headband I am pretty impressed. I’ve been wanting a wire headband for quite some time. I just never spent the time to shop around for one. I love wire headbands because they are adjustable, comfortable, and they look so stinkin’ cute with a messy bun. I’ve already tried this one on and I love the way it looks.
Headbands Of Hope Review July 2018 – Final Thoughts
Headbands Of Hope is my kind of subscription box. As I mentioned above, I was a fan before I even received my first box. I love the idea behind the subscription and that they support such an amazing cause. What’s not to love? The July headband is super cute, it’s perfect for the month of July and I love the way it looks on. I wear my hair back, or up in a bun, 90% of the time so headbands are a must for me. They are a quick & easy way to add a little style to a pony or second-day hair. I have a feeling Headbands Of Hope is going to be a new fave!