Headbands Of Hope Review October 2018
Headbands Of Hope was founded in April 2012 after Jess Ekstrom’s internship at a wish-granting organization while she was in college. She found that kids loved to wear headbands to express their style and personality after hair loss. Therefore, she founded HeadbandsOfHope.com. For every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer. They kindly sent us this box for review.
When it come to subscription boxes that give back, Headbands Of Hope is the one that I look forward to most. This box speaks to my heart and I will forever have endless amounts of love and appreciation for it. If you want to support a good cause……look no further.
Coupon Code: Use code YOB10 to get 10% OFF your first box! – CLICK HERE
With Headbands Of Hope for every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer.
Subscriptions are only $15.85 per month.
- Each month you will receive 1 first look headband (i.e. subscribers will get it before anyone else) at a discounted rate.
- Shipping is completely FREE on all U.S. orders!
- And, as always, with each headband you receive, one is donated to a child with cancer (if you sign up for 12 months, you’re automatically donating 12 headbands)
- You can cancel at any time or skip a month, up to you. You can also change out your shipping address to send as a gift!
- Your card is charged on the initial purchase day and each month after.
- *BONUS* You can prepay either 6 months ($12 monthly) or 12 months ($11 monthly) in advance and receive 20%-30% off your subscription!
Here’s a peek at the headband we received in the October Box……
Floral Knotted Headband
Yes, yes, yes!!! Out of all the headbands I have received thus far from Headbands Of Hope, this is my favourite. I love the colors, I love the pattern, I love how soft the material is, and I love that it is adjustable. You can wear this a couple different ways, knotted at the back or knotted on the top. You can wear it with your hair down, in a side braid, in a pony……
Headbands of Hope Review October 2018 – Final Thoughts
Headbands Of Hope nailed it this month. I am absolutely in love with the October headband. I love everything about it and as I mentioned above, it’s my favourite headband to date. I ended up watching a tutorial on their website and the lovely YouTuber showed me 9 different ways to wear this band. Now I love it even more. I actually kind of want to purchase this band in black, white and grey, as I can see myself wearing this style quite often.
I highly recommend Headbands Of Hope for the simple fact that they support such an amazing cause and have such a lovely subscription. It’s definitely a fave.