Headbands Of Hope Review September 2018
Headbands Of Hope was founded in April 2012 after Jess Ekstrom’s internship at a wish-granting organization while she was in college. She found that kids loved to wear headbands to express their style and personality after hair loss. Therefore, she founded HeadbandsOfHope.com. For every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer. They kindly sent us this box for review.
Well……I have to tell you…..given some recent events in my personal life, I now have a whole new appreciation for this amazing subscription box. I’m a private person and don’t want to get too specific but let’s just say that my monthly Headbands Of Hope deliveries are much-needed at this time. I already had a strong appreciation for this subscription but I now have a whole new level of love and admiration for Headbands Of Hope. It has now become the subscription box I look forward to receiving the most.
Coupon Code: Use code YOB10 to get 10% OFF your first box! – CLICK HERE
With Headbands Of Hope for every headband purchased, one is given to a child with cancer.
Subscriptions are only $15.85 per month.
- Each month you will receive 1 first look headband (i.e. subscribers will get it before anyone else) at a discounted rate.
- Shipping is completely FREE on all U.S. orders!
- And, as always, with each headband you receive, one is donated to a child with cancer (if you sign up for 12 months, you’re automatically donating 12 headbands)
- You can cancel at any time or skip a month, up to you. You can also change out your shipping address to send as a gift!
- Your card is charged on the initial purchase day and each month after.
- *BONUS* You can prepay either 6 months ($12 monthly) or 12 months ($11 monthly) in advance and receive 20%-30% off your subscription!
Here’s a peek at the headband we received in the September Box……
I wasn’t able to find this exact style on their website, but basically it is a triangle shape headscarf. It’s perfect for tying around your head as it will cover the top. You could also roll it up and wear it like a normal headband or you could even tie it around your neck or handbag. It’s very versatile and I love that they went with a large floral print and black detail as it is a little more suited to Fall.
Headbands Of Hope Review September 2018 – Final Thoughts
This will be my third review for Headbands Of Hope and it has quickly become one of my favourite subscription boxes to receive. I was drawn to it the moment I discovered it, but given some recent family events I now have a whole new appreciation for it. Headbands Of Hope is a truly amazing subscription. I love that it supports such an amazing cause and that their main focus is giving back. In regards to the headband we received this month, so far it is my favourite. I love the style, the material and the pattern. It’s extremely versatile, not to mention super cute. I would still love the option to choose more neutral colors and patterns, but until then I am extremely happy with what I have received.
Headbands of Hope was founded in April 2012 after Jess Ekstrom’s internship at a wish-granting organization while she was in college. She found that kids loved to wear headbands to […]