HelloFresh Canada Review January 2018
HelloFresh Canada delivers fresh ingredients and healthy, chef-curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients straight to your doorstep each week. Every week HelloFresh members choose three meals from a selection of award-winning, constantly-changing recipes (say goodbye to recipe boredom!). They kindly sent us this box for review.
Coupon Code: Use Coupon Code YEAR3FP to receive 3 FREE plates on your first order at HelloFresh.ca! – CLICK HERE
Today we are having a quick look at my January HelloFresh Canada delivery, I receive one delivery each month. I will be posting the recipes over the next week. Today I just want to show you what the box looks like when it arrives, and give you some details on your subscription options.
HelloFresh Canada shipping locations include – Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Maritimes. If you are thinking about giving this subscription a try, here are your options:
- Choose Your Plan:
- Pronto Plan ($11.67 per meal)
- The Pronto Plan is quick, convenient, delicious and nutritious! Meals are simple to prepare, taking under 30 minutes to make, and full of exciting flavours to help break your mealtime routine.
- 3 Recipes per week for 2 or 4 people
- Family Plan ($10.83 per meal)
- Our Family Plan features easy-to-follow recipes with fresh, healthy ingredients. It’s the best way to get the entire family (even picky eaters!) into the kitchen to cook and enjoy dinner together.
- 3 Recipes per week for 4 people
- Veggie Plan ($12.33 per meal)
- Our Veggie Plan involves an abundance of seasonal produce, hearty grains, and vegetarian friendly proteins.
- 3 Recipes per week for 2 people
- Pronto Plan ($11.67 per meal)
- Choose Your Delivery Day: Tuesday or Wednesday
- Receive Your Weekly Delivery & Enjoy!
Note: Recipe selection is limited. The Pronto Plan and Family Plan only offer 4 recipe options per week and the Veggie Plan only provides 3 recipes which means with the Veggie Plan you do not get to choose your recipes.
I review the veggie plan each month. Here’s a quick look at the recipes I received in this month’s delivery….
Seared Halloumi with Roasted Veggies and Cilantro Chimichurri
One-Pan Mushroom Tortellini Gratin with Cripsy Parmesan Crust
Cannellini Bean Veggie Burger With Sriracha Mayo and Baby Gem Lettuce
HelloFresh Canada Review January 2018 – Final Thoughts
HelloFresh Canada made some changes to their packaging this month. They use to ship the recipes in boxes and this month they arrived in brown paper bags. I actually prefer the bags to the boxes as they are easier to fit in my fridge and the contents seem to be more secure. I have been reviewing HelloFresh Canada since September and this will be my 4th box. I have a good feel for the subscription now that I have a few reviews under my belt and so far I am quite happy. I’ve definitely noticed some improvements in regards to quality and freshness, and I have been happy with all of the recipes so far. I find them quick and easy to prepare, and the portions sizes are great – not too big and not too small. Stay tuned as I will be posting the recipes throughout the week. I made the Veggie Burgers yesterday and was pleased with the way they turned out.
WE PLAN. WE SHOP. WE DELIVER. YOU COOK. HelloFresh is a meal-kit service dedicated to making cooking fun, easy and convenient. Each week, HelloFresh creates new delicious recipes with step-by-step […]