HelloFresh Canada Review: Tuscan-Style Cannellini Beans
HelloFresh Canada delivers fresh ingredients and healthy, chef-curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients straight to your doorstep each week. Every week HelloFresh members choose three meals from a selection of award-winning, constantly-changing recipes (say goodbye to recipe boredom!).
We recently reviewed our June HelloFresh Canada delivery and now we are showing you the last of three recipes from our monthly delivery.
Coupon Code: Use Coupon Code AYOB3FP to receive 3 FREE plates on your first order at HelloFresh Canada – CLICK HERE
Let’s have a look at today’s recipe:
Tuscan-Style Cannellini Beans with Zucchini and Tomato Spring Greens
Mediterranean spices elevate the flavour of these simple beans. Paired perfectly with roasted potatoes and a fresh spring salad for a hearty veggie dish!
- 340g Yellow Potato
- 56g Chopped Onion
- 10g Garlic
- 227g Zucchini
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
- 1 tbs Mediterranean Spice Blend 9
- 1 pkg Vegetable Broth Concentrate
- 1 tbs White Wine Vinegar
- 56g Spring Mix
- 113g Grape Tomatoes
- Wash and dry all produced cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. On a baking sheet toss the potatoes and half the spice blend with a drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the centre of the oven, flipping halfway through cooking, until the potatoes are golden-brown and tender, 25-28 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1/2 inch cubes. Cut the tomatoes in half, mince or grate the garlic. Drain and rinse the cannellini beans.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of oil, then the onions and zucchini. Cook stirring occasionally, until the veggies soften, 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic, beans, broth concentrate, 1/2 cup water and remaining spice blend to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the bean mixture slightly thickens, 5-6 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring mix and tomatoes to the large bowl with the dressing and toss together. Divide the roasted potatoes, beans and salad between plates.
Notes: Today’s recipe was easy to make and full of healthy ingredients. I love that it was vegan-friendly and that the ingredients were simple. No heavy sauce and no dairy, just veggies, beans and potatoes. It left me feeling satisfied but not too full. This is healthy cooking at it’s finest.
WE PLAN. WE SHOP. WE DELIVER. YOU COOK. HelloFresh is a meal-kit service dedicated to making cooking fun, easy and convenient. Each week, HelloFresh creates new delicious recipes with step-by-step […]