Scentbird Review March 2017
Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a 30-day supply of a designer fragrance of your choice for $14.95/month. On your first month you get a sleek perfume case to hold the perfume, you then switch it out each month with your new perfume. They kindly sent us this box for review.
It’s been a few months since my last Scentbird review and with Spring right around the corner I figured it was the perfect time for a refresher. A refresher for you so you can see what Scentbird is all about, and a refresher for me because it’s time I switched up my winter fragrance for something a little lighter.
Just incase you are new to Scentbird, or you need a little reminding, here’s how their subscription works:
- You can choose month by month, or get even better value with their multiple month subscription options, they offer 6-month and 12-month options
- Fill out your style profile – take the quiz and they will recommend new scents you will fall in love with
- Add perfumes to your scent queue in the order of which you would like to receive them
- If you do not have a scent chosen by their cut-off date, which is the 5th of each month, they automatically send out their featured fragrance of the month for your male or female subscription
For March I received the Scent of the Month…….
Maiaday by Raymond Matts
A luminous floral inspired by linden trees in bloom in late spring, Maiaday blends citrus, watery green notes and fresh, velvety florals to create a unique and airy fragrance.
With notes of muguet, citrus, soft woods & lilac this fragrance couldn’t be more perfect for Spring. Here’s what subscribers have to say about it:
- I like how the scent smells once it has faded a bit. It has a peppery note that fades and then leaves a light fresh scent.
- This smells so wonderfully light and clean. Love it!
- Love the scent but it doesn’t last long.
Scentbird Review March 2017 – Final Thoughts
I have always been a fan of Scentbird. I love the idea of receiving a new fragrance in the mail every month. I also like the structure of the subscription itself. You can fill out a profile, receive recommendations, pick out your own scents, or have them send you the perfume of the month. So many options, there’s something for everyone. They also have a Men’s Subscription option which I completely forgot about. This would make a great gift for the BF or Husband!
Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service offering 100% authentic designer and niche fragrances. Subscribers receive a 30 day supply of a fragrance of their choice each month for just […]