The Honest Company Review June 2017
The Honest Company is a monthly subscription box of safer, affordable, eco-friendly products that are also really gorgeous. Currently they offer 3 different monthly bundles – Diapers & Wipes Bundle, Essentials Bundle, and a Health & Wellness Bundle. AYOB pays for this subscription.
I have been reviewing The Honest Company for a few years now, and can say with 100% certainty that it has changed my cleaning habits and beauty routine for the better. I am in love with almost all of their products. My house is full of them. From the Multi-Surface Cleaner that I have in the kitchen and all the bathrooms, to the Fruit & Veggie Wash that has a permanent place beside my sink, to the Facial Towelettes that have become my go-to daily cleanser. I use Honest Company products every single day, and will continue to do so for a long time.
Here’s a look at the items I ordered this month:
Honest 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes
Say hello to clean, hydrated skin! These ultra-soft wipes gently and conveniently remove dirt and makeup – without rinsing!
- Enriched with naturally-derived olive oil and plant botanicals to help effectively dissolve and remove makeup and hydrate skin without rinsing
- Infused with aloe and chamomile to cleanse and condition, leaving skin purified, fresh, and healthy-looking, without a greasy residue
- Extra gentle for delicate eyes and sensitive skin
- Ultra soft, medical-grade, sustainably harvested plant-based cloth
- Ophthalmologically Tested • Dermatologically Tested • Hypoallergenic • pH Balanced • Vegan
Organic Cotton Tampons
Innovation, meet organic cotton – we’re in this together! Our hypoallergenic tampon gently expands in all directions for a natural, comfortable fit and enhanced leak protection. It’s made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and offers a revolutionary bio-based plastic compact applicator.
- Available in 3 absorbencies
- Made with super absorbent, breathable 100% organic cotton
- Comfort-fit tampon gently expands width-wise for a natural fit and enhanced leak protection
- Made without phthalates, the innovative compact plastic tampon applicator is made from 90%+ bio-based materials
- 8 specialized grooves regulate even expansion and improve absorption
- Flexible compact applicator for comfortable insertion
- Cord is woven, not glued
- Made without bleach, pestiside-treated cotton, fragrances, deodorants, rayon, or synthetic superabsorbents – everything you need, nothing you don’t!
- Hypoallergenic • Comfort Fit • pH Compatible • Breathable • 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Honest Organic Body Oil
A light, soothing blend of organic oils specially formulated to leave skin feeling silky and nourished. Infused with organic jojoba, tamanu and avocado oils, this skin treat is hypoallergenic and designed for skin of all ages.
- A light, soothing blend that leaves skin silky and nourished. Made with organic oils and botanicals to moisturize and enrich skin of all ages.
- Sustainably grown and certified organic jojoba, tamanu, olive, avocado, and sunflower oils nourish and moisturize
- Organic chamomile and calendula help gently calm and soothe skin
- Perfect anytime, especially after bath or shower — great for baby massage and mom’s belly
- Sensitive for infants and everyday use
- No harsh chemicals (ever!) — honestly rich and extremely satisfying
- Non-toxic for you and your family
- Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Botanically-Derived Ingredients • Vegan • pH Balanced
Organic Healing Balm
It’s the balm! This skin-soothing, super-versatile, all-purpose salve is gentle on baby’s skin and suitable for the whole family.
- Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish, moisturize, and help soothe sensitive and dry skin
- Tamanu oil helps restore and balance skin moisture
- Chamomile and calendula gently calm and soothe
- Made with naturally derived, certified organic ingredients in this must-have salve
- Ultra gentle and sensitive enough for infants and everyday use for the entire family
- Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Plant and Botanical-Based • Vegetarian • pH Balanced
The Honest Company Review June 2017 – Final Thoughts
All of the products I ordered this month are products I use on a regular basis, and have been for at least a year. Here are my thoughts on each:
- Facial Towelettes – These are now my favourite facial wipes out of ALL the brands I have tested. I have been using them daily for the last month and my skin has responded well. I barely even rinse off after wiping my face. If I am wearing mascara I will remove that with soap, then use the wipe to clean my face and quickly splash with water. The wipes leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I LOVE them!!
- Tampons – I switched to organic tampons a few months back and absolutely love them. Regular tampons kind of freak me out now that I have done my research and know how the cotton is treated. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want weird chemicals all up in me…….sorry for the visual, but I’m trying to make a point.
- Body Oil – This is a life saver all year round. In the Winter & Summer it is the perfect remedy for dry skin. I use it specifically on the backs of my arms and legs…….those are my problem areas.
- Healing Balm – This stuff works wonders!!! I try to keep at least two tubes on hand at all times. We use it for everything…..rashes, cuts, scrapes, dry skin, irritated skin….you name it!!
So there you have it…..some of my all-time favourite products from The Honest Company. Every woman needs these 4 items in her bathroom cupboard! Trust me on that one……they are a must-haves!
The Honest Company, a leading healthy lifestyle brand, is committed to creating products that are effective, safe, delightful, accessible, and responsible.