YogaClub Review February 2018
YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable price, they are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. Choose a package and frequency of delivery (monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly) that fits your lifestyle. Then, take their proprietary style quiz to choose your sizes, favorite ways to sweat, and personal style. Every piece of activewear is handpicked by our expert stylists, just for you! They kindly sent us this box for review.
If you haven’t tried YogaClub yet, you must! This is one of the boxes I look forward to most. I honestly wish I could receive a YogaClub box every two weeks as opposed to every month. Would that be too much? Maybe I could sign up for 2 subscriptions? I honestly can’t get over the value of this box. I use to spend $98 on a new pair of Lululemon leggings every couple months and now I get an entire outfit for less than that. Not to mention the fact that I have honestly loved ever outfit I have received thus far. Some months are better than others, but I still love them all and wear most of them on a regular basis.
YogaClub – Up to 60% off brand name yoga & workout apparel delivered to your door each month.
- Step 1 – Select Package & Style
- Pick the package & workout style that fits your personality, tell us your size and join! Each month, our expert stylists will style you in curated pieces of on-trend activewear with a retail value of over $100 that will make you look amazing for as low as $45.
- Step 2 – Curated Yoga Apparel & Accessories
- Skip the line & never pay retail prices again — with YogaClub we’ll deliver top brands like Teeki, Manduka, Splendid, Onzie, NUX, and more monthly or quarterly. Studio styles, chosen just for you and your yoga-inspired life!
- Step 3 – Outfits Delivered
- We remove the middle man and pass the savings on to you. With deals this good, you’ll wonder why you ever paid retail in the first place! Pause or cancel your membership at any time.
Choose from the following boxes….
- The Guru ($79) – 3-Piece Premium Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $140 – 160+, Your Savings: $60 – $100+
- The Karma ($69) – 2-Piece Quality Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $100 – $140+, Your Savings: $30 – $70
- The Mantra ($45) – 1 Pair Premium Brand Leggings, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $70 – $100+, Your Savings: $25 – $55+
Here’s a peek at the outfit my stylist put together for me this month……
Threads 4 Thought Half Lotus Crop Legging
Cropped performance jersey legging with slimming side panels and flat-locked anti-chafing seams. Moisture-wicking performance jersey is made from recycled water bottles and brushed on both sides to create a super soft feel. Wear them to a laid-back yoga class or for an intense cardio workout and everything in between. Wide, supportive waistband. Body hugging and stretchy for the perfect fit. Medium rise.
Yes, yes, yes!!! This is what I was hoping to receive at some point. Patterned leggings with a black background. These fit my style preferences perfectly. I wear a lot of black so I like to receive items that are complementary to my current wardrobe. I like that they are fun but not too crazy. This is the perfect amount of pattern and style for me. Plus, they have side panels which is a feature I love. Leggings with two seams down the side are very flattering…..FYI.
Glyder Slash Racerback Tank
Breathe easy in this high neck tank, equipped with an impressive laser cut back. When things get heated this light weight layer uses 17 center back slashes to your heat ventilating benefit.
This is another piece that fits my style preferences perfectly. It’s black, it’s not low cut, it’s a relaxed fit and it has just the right amount of style thanks to the laser cut back. Oh, and it will look super cute with the crop leggings and my favorite pair of Converse.
Threads 4 Thought Sienna Feather Fleece
This soft cardigan features dolman sleeves and a shawl collar so that it elegantly drapes over your shoulders. Open front. Shawl collar. Long dolman sleeves.
This month’s box honestly couldn’t be any better. Just look at this amazing fleece! It completes the outfit, it will go with a number of items I already own, it’s the perfect layering piece as we head in to Spring and it is super soft. It’s a little big on me but that’s exactly how I like cardigans/layering pieces to fit.
YogaClub Review February 2018 – Final Thoughts
I don’t know how they do it but my stylists manage to put together amazing outfits month after month. YogaClub was in my top 5 prior to this, but now I’m tempted to say it has taken the number 1 spot on my favorite subscription box list. When you take in to consideration the cost versus the value, the quality of the brands, the customization and the adorable styles, you really can’t go wrong. Honestly, what’s not to love about this subscription?! You have your own personal stylist, you save money and you don’t have to make a trip to the mall. Oh, and did I mention that they have the best customer service?! Ya, they are pretty much rockstars……and so is this subscription.
YogaClub is a women’s subscription service exclusively for designer yoga apparel. Each box delivers brand name athleisure styles at up to 50 percent off recommended retail prices every month or […]Get 20% OFF Your First Order! Learn More about YogaClub »