YogaClub Review September 2017
YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable price, they are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. Choose a package and frequency of delivery (monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly) that fits your lifestyle. Then, take their proprietary style quiz to choose your sizes, favorite ways to sweat, and personal style. Every piece of activewear is handpicked by our expert stylists, just for you! They kindly sent us this box for review.
Oh my goodness…..my first YogaClub box is here!!! I’ve been dying to get my hands on this box, and here it is! I’ve heard wonderful things about YogaClub, and seeing as it is a box full of activewear I already know it is going to become a new favourite. I live in leggings, tanks and yoga cover-ups. I workout on a daily basis and run, hike and walk every chance I get. Since this is my first time reviewing YogaClub let’s go over the details…..
YogaClub – Up to 60% off brand name yoga & workout apparel delivered to your door each month.
- Step 1 – Select Package & Style
- Pick the package & workout style that fits your personality, tell us your size and join! Each month, our expert stylists will style you in curated pieces of on-trend activewear with a retail value of over $100 that will make you look amazing for as low as $45.
- Step 2 – Curated Yoga Apparel & Accessories
- Skip the line & never pay retail prices again — with YogaClub we’ll deliver top brands like Teeki, Manduka, Splendid, Onzie, NUX, and more monthly or quarterly. Studio styles, chosen just for you and your yoga-inspired life!
- Step 3 – Outfits Delivered
- We remove the middle man and pass the savings on to you. With deals this good, you’ll wonder why you ever paid retail in the first place! Pause or cancel your membership at any time.
Choose from the following boxes….
- The Guru ($79) – 3-Piece Premium Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $140 – 160+, Your Savings: $60 – $100+
- The Karma ($69) – 2-Piece Quality Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $100 – $140+, Your Savings: $30 – $70
- The Mantra ($45) – 1 Pair Premium Brand Leggings, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $70 – $100+, Your Savings: $25 – $55+
Here’s a look at the outfit I received this month in my Guru Box….
Turtleneck-style long sleeve sweatshirt with round back cut out.
Varley is a new brand for me and it’s safe to say I am already in love. This top was the first thing I saw when I opened my YogaClub September box and it was love at first sight. My stylist definitely took my style profile into consideration because I love neutral, solid colors like this. I will be able to wear this sweatshirt with a number of items already in my activewear collection. And…..it retails for $120! How crazy is that! The cut out detail in the back is super fun. We are off to a great start!
A full length classic tight designed with fewer seams for increased comfort and performance.
Love, love, love these leggings!! When I filled out my style profile I indicated that I like patterns but nothing too crazy. These are absolutely perfect! The pattern is fun but the colors are neutral. They have a thick waistband, which I love, and the double seam down the inside of the leg is very flattering. I absolutely LOVE the way these fit!! PS – these retail for $110……crazy, crazy, crazy!
Threads for Thought Tank
This tank rounds out the box nicely. It completes the outfit and I love the color and the style. It’s loose-fitting, lightweight and it’s not too long. It honestly fits my style preferences perfectly. I can see myself wearing this a lot. Not only with my activewear but also with a pair of jeans and a cozy cardigan.
YogaClub Review September 2017 – Final Thoughts
I am absolutely thrilled with my first YogaClub box. My stylist nailed it!! I can’t get over how perfect the outfit is. It has just the right amount of color, a neutral pattern, it’s appropriate for the Fall weather, and I will be able to wear each piece with items I already have in my collection. To be totally honest, my first YogaClub box is way better than I expected it to be. I knew I was going to like this box, but didn’t expect to love it as much as I do. As of right now YogaClub is at the top of my fashion subscription box list…….the very top!
YogaClub is a women’s subscription service exclusively for designer yoga apparel. Each box delivers brand name athleisure styles at up to 50 percent off recommended retail prices every month or […]