Bombay & Cedar Spoiler #1 October 2018
Bombay & Cedar is an aromatherapy, beauty & lifestyle subscription box featuring full size products including essential oils, diffusers, skincare, books, snacks & other products carefully curated for the discerning woman who lives a life inspired.
Here’s a peek at the Bombay & Cedar theme for October…..
Kindness Is Contagious
October marks the first full month of Fall, sparking thoughts of turning leaves, pumpkins and apples (can you smell the cider?). October is also designated as Breast Cancer Awareness month, making it a great time to be thoughtful, support important causes and care for others. When you are kind, it not only changes you, it changes the world.
This box is filled with goodies that make you feel warm hearted, inspiring you to share your warmth with those who need it! Plus, proceeds from each box will be donated to National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
Here’s a peek at the first spoiler for the October Bombay & Cedar box…..
These Himalayan Salt Pluggables emit energizing negative ions, purifying the air, improving mood, and providing a natural-feeling light source.
- Negative ions help neutralize positive ions emitted from devices such as phones and computers.
- Water molecules attracted by the salt can carry positive ions.
- Salt crystals warmed by the bulb evaporate the water molecules, helping to neutralize the positive water molecules trapped in them. Illuminated salt crystals create a soothing, therapeutic glow.
Available in the PREMIUM box only.
Box Details: Bombay & Cedar boxes include full-size items such as….
- AromaTherapy Discovery, Tips & Recipes
- Five to Six Full Size Products in Every Box
- One to Two Essential Oils in Every Box
- Oil Diffusers, Skincare, Books, Snacks, Home Goods, Activities & More
Bombay & Cedar is a monthly luxury aromatherapy, beauty, wellness and lifestyle subscription box featuring vegan and cruelty free full and deluxe size products ranging from essential oils, diffusers, skincare, […]Use code AYOBGET10 to receive 10% off for life! Learn More about Bombay & Cedar »