HelloFresh Canada Review: Burrata Margherita Pizzettes
HelloFresh Canada delivers fresh ingredients and healthy, chef-curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients straight to your doorstep each week. Every week HelloFresh members choose three meals from a selection of award-winning, constantly-changing recipes (say goodbye to recipe boredom!).
We recently reviewed our June HelloFresh Canada delivery and now we are showing you the second of three recipes from our monthly delivery.
Coupon Code: Use Coupon Code AYOB3FP to receive 3 FREE plates on your first order at HelloFresh Canada – CLICK HERE
Let’s have a look at today’s recipe:
Burrata Margherita Pizzettes with Charred Corn and Shallots
Margherita pizza is transformed with this sweet corn twist. Its the perfect pairing for the creamy burrata, tomato sauce and basil. This pizza is a total game changer!
- 125g Burrata Cheese
- 4 Mini Naan Bread
- 113g Corn Kernels
- 50g Shallot
- 10g Basil
- 2/3 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 1/4 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 113g Spring Mix
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Wash and dry all produce. Peel and thinly slice shallot, heat large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add oil, then shallots. Cook until softened, 3-4 minutes. Remove pan from heat and transfer shallots to plate.
- Heat the same pan over medium high heat, add oil, then the corn. Do not stir. Cover and cook, stirring once halfway through cooking, until dark golden-brown, 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a plate, cut the burrata into quarters.
- Arrange the naan on baking sheet and spread tomato pizza sauce on each. Top with the burrata. Divide the corn, shallots, and chill flakes on each. Toast the pizzettes in the centre of the oven, until the toppings are warmed through and the naan is golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- in large bowl, whisk the mustard, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper, add the spring mix and toss together.
- Tear the basil leaves over the pizzettes, then divide between plates. Serve with the salad.
Notes: Oh my goodness! This is the kind of recipe that makes me wish I had never become vegan. This is comfort food at it’s finest. The one thing I miss most since becoming vegan is pizza, and oh my goodness, this particular pizza recipe is one for the books. It’s super simple, not a lot of ingredients, but the flavour was absolutely perfect. The browned shallots and corn, the yummy pizza sauce, and the cheese……oh the cheese. I ate 2 of the pizzas in a mater of 5 minutes so I can probably no longer call myself vegan……..but it was worth it!