The Honest Company Review February 2018
The Honest Company, a leading healthy lifestyle brand, is committed to creating products that are effective, safe, delightful, accessible, and responsible. Currently they offer 4 different monthly bundles – Diapers & Wipes Bundle, Essentials Bundle, Organic Infant Formula Bundle, and a Health & Wellness Bundle.
It has been quite some time since my last The Honest Company review so I figured it would be good to do a little refresher and get an up-to-date review posted for you guys. It appears as though they have made some changes since our last review which was June of last year. Here’s what I have noticed:
- New Packaging – How fresh and clean is the new packaging! I will probably miss the floral design just a smidge, but the new design has a really great look and feel.
- They Now Offer an Organic Infant Formula Bundle – I don’t remember this being an option before but I could be wrong. Babies just might be in my future so I am definitely taking note of the different baby bundles they offer.
- More Bang For Your Buck – This month I am reviewing items I have ordered before but this time around a couple of those items were available in 2-packs……yay!
The Honest Company now offers 4 different bundles to choose from:
Diapers & Wipes Bundle – $79.95 per month
- Save over 20%
- 6 packs of soft, super absorbent diapers
- 4 packs of durable, plant-based wipes
- Mix & match honestly cute designs each month
Honest Essentials Bundle – $35.95 per month
- Save up to 35%
- Choose from a growing line of personal care & home cleaning essentials
- Mix & match 5 items every month
Health & Wellness Bundle – $35.95 per month
- Save up to 40%
- Honest wholesome food-based & quality made supplements
- Mix & match 2 items each month
Organic Infant Formula Bundle – $110.95 or $59.95 per month
- Save up to $20
- Certified organic infant formula carefully modeled after breastmilk
- Honestly complete nutrition from birth to 12 months
- Choose your formula type (premium or sensitive) and your bundle size (2 tubs or 4 tubs)
Here’s a look at the items I ordered this month, warning…..they are are all repeat offenders:
Honest Dish Soap – Lavender Field
A gentle, plant-based dish soap that’s tough on dirt and grime. Hypoallergenic and specially designed for sensitive skin, our innovative formula is tough on grease for honestly clean dishes, pots and pans.
Honest Hand Soap – Lavender Field
A gentle, plant-based hand soap designed for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, our rich-foaming formula easily washes away sticky messes.
Honest Laundry – Lavender Field
Powerful stain fighting in a gentle, plant-based detergent. Hypoallergenic and specially designed for sensitive skin, our innovative formula utilizes 4 stain-fighting enzymes to clean your family’s tough laundry messes.
Honest Shampoo & Conditioner – Dreamy Lavender
Made without sulfates or parabens, our gentle and mild 2-in-1 formula is designed to cleanse the entire body from head to toe. Perfect for the whole family, with nourishing organic botanicals to leave skin feeling supremely soft and fresh.
A lightweight conditioner designed to fight frizz and help nourish, detangle and add lustrous shine. Our smile-inducing formula leaves hair feeling soft and refreshed.
The Honest Company Review February 2018 – Final Thoughts
So, you might be wondering why I haven’t ordered from The Honest Company since June of last year. Well, there are a couple of reasons. I was totally stocked up on all my cleaning supplies and am only now starting to run low. Other than cleaning products the other items I would order on a regular basis were the Shampoo & Condition, Tampons, and Facial Wipes. My hair went through a terrible dry period and I thought The Honest Company products were the cause. But, I discovered that it was actually the water in our house and I’ve since purchased a water softener and am excited to start using Honest hair products again. And, since I wasn’t ordering cleaning or hair products I took a break from my wipes and tampons as well. What did I learn from this break? I missed my Honest Company beauty products. Before we had water issues my hair responded very well to the Honest Shampoo and I have always really loved their wipes. I’m happy to be back on my ordering schedule and am super excited to see that we now receive even better value thanks to the 2-packs that are available for some of their products. Oh…..and how pretty do all the products look together!? I purposely ordered every product in the lavender scent just so everything would match……..yup, that happened.
A monthly subscription box of safer, affordable, eco-friendly products that are also really gorgeous. Currently they offer 3 different monthly bundles – Diapers & Wipes Bundle, Essentials Bundle, and a […]