Penny + Grace Review August 2017
Feeling drab? Join the Penny + Grace Jewelry Club and they’ll refresh your style, each and every month. For $19.99 they’ll send you a trio (3) of their hottest, trendiest jewelry picks. Share your new accessories with friends, or keep them all to yourself! All items are yours to keep, and every order has a guaranteed retail value of $45.00+….They kindly sent us this box for review.
I love, love, love this subscription! Penny + Grace has officially secured a spot on my favourites list. I love the simplicity of this jewelry subscription, as well as the price point.
- PICK YOUR THEME – Personalize your subscription and make it yours. Choose between our Silver, 18k Yellow Gold, and 18k Rose Gold themes – Keep it the same, or mix it up!
- SET YOUR PREFERENCES – Let them know if you would like to receive earrings in your box or if you would prefer not to.
- SUBSCRIBE – You will automatically be signed up for a monthly recurring subscription, as of right now it appears as though they don’t have options for longer subscriptions
Good To Know
- Penny + Grace ships to US and Canada for FREE
- You can skip a month or cancel at any time
- Shipping within the US takes between 3 – 5, Shipping within Canada takes between 1 – 7 business days
Here’s a closer look at the August collection….
Origami Crane Enamel Pin
Oops, he’s upside down, but you get the point. Every month Penny + Grace includes an enamel pin. It’s such a fun detail. Did you see the pineapple pin from the July box? So stinkin’ cute!
Origami Crane Bracelet
I’m trying to remember if we have received a bracelet before and I don’t think we have. They might have included one in their very first collection (May) but I know for sure that we didn’t receive one in either the June or July collection. I really love the look of the Origami Crane as a jewelry focal point.
These are my favourite earrings to date. Don’t get me wrong, the mountain earrings in the June collection and the watermelon earrings in the July collection were super cute, but I definitely prefer these lotus earrings. So pretty.
I love that the necklace and earrings match this month. They did this in the June box as well and I just love it. Normally I’m not one for matching jewelry items, but when they are as simple and pretty as these pieces it’s actually really cute if they match.
Penny + Grace Review August 2017 – Final Thoughts
Penny + Grace always puts together a fabulous collection. Every month I am impressed. I think it’s due to the simple style of each piece. I use to prefer statement necklaces and now I definitely prefer a small, simple piece that I can wear daily. I wonder what kind of themes we can expect for the Fall/Winter season. I wouldn’t be opposed to a holiday-themed set…….just sayin’…..