Rose & Cardamom Chia Pudding – RawSpiceBar
Did you know that Chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet? They have a ton of health benefits with very few calories. I knew that Chia Seeds were good for me, and try to incorporate them into my diet as much as possible, but I’ve been doing a horrible job lately. So….imagine how excited I was when I was researching recipes for my Rose & Cardamom Spice Blend from RawSpiceBar and came across one for Chia Pudding…..#jackpot! The original recipe called for rose-water and pistachios, but I figured my little spice blend was close enough.
Recipe: Rose & Cardamom Chia Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbs agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp Rose & Cardamom Spice Blend
- 5 strawberries pureed
- mint and strawberries for garnish
- mix milk, agave, and spices in small bowl until combined
- add Chia seeds and continue to mix, then add pureed strawberries and mix one more time
- pour mixture into serving jars, and refrigerate for 4-5 hours
- top with strawberries and mint, and enjoy!