SocksMatter Review August 2019
SocksMatter is a monthly sock subscription that sends you two(2) cool and awesome pairs of socks every month. You will get 2 pairs of socks: one mid-calf socks and one ankle socks or no-show socks.
With every pair of socks you purchase, they will donate one pair (or something of equal value) to people/organizations in need. They kindly sent us this box for review.
I was always the kid who loved getting socks in their stockings for Christmas. Who needs to wait for Santa – This subscription box satisfies that kid in me with new surprise socks every month!
When you sign up for a SocksMatter subscription you can expect the following:
- They send 2 pairs of socks to your door every month
- Free shipping to US, $4 International
A couple things I love about SocksMatter Subscriptions:
- You can pick from the following styles: crew socks, ankle socks, no-show socks.
- With every pair of socks you purchase, they will donate one pair (or something of equal value) to people/organizations in need.
- You can skip a month or cancel anytime.
- They have options for Men & Women.
Here’s a closer look at the socks we received in our Women’s SocksMatter delivery for August…..
Cat Crew Socks – Although I find the kitty socks super cute, I’ve decided that my crazy cat friend is going to get these as a gift because she is going to LOVE them! They are so colourful and adorable.
Wildlife Ankle Socks – These short socks have wildlife and a hiker printed on them – a great match for anyone with an adventurous personality like me! 🙂
SocksMatter Review August 2019 – Final Thoughts
Not only are these socks comfortable and stylish – the SocksMatter subscription is reasonably priced. If you see yourself looking forward to getting a monthly practical surprise in the mail that doesn’t break the bank, this box is for you!