YogaClub Review October 2017
YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable price, they are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. Choose a package and frequency of delivery (monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly) that fits your lifestyle. Then, take their proprietary style quiz to choose your sizes, favorite ways to sweat, and personal style. Every piece of activewear is handpicked by our expert stylists, just for you! They kindly sent us this box for review.
Last month was my first time reviewing YogaClub and I fell in love immediately. My stylist did an amazing job and I couldn’t have been happier with my first outfit. I wear the leggings and the tank on a regular basis. The colors were perfect, the understated patterns were perfect, and the sizing was perfect. I would give my first box from YogaClub a 10 out of 10!
YogaClub – Up to 60% off brand name yoga & workout apparel delivered to your door each month.
- Step 1 – Select Package & Style
- Pick the package & workout style that fits your personality, tell us your size and join! Each month, our expert stylists will style you in curated pieces of on-trend activewear with a retail value of over $100 that will make you look amazing for as low as $45.
- Step 2 – Curated Yoga Apparel & Accessories
- Skip the line & never pay retail prices again — with YogaClub we’ll deliver top brands like Teeki, Manduka, Splendid, Onzie, NUX, and more monthly or quarterly. Studio styles, chosen just for you and your yoga-inspired life!
- Step 3 – Outfits Delivered
- We remove the middle man and pass the savings on to you. With deals this good, you’ll wonder why you ever paid retail in the first place! Pause or cancel your membership at any time.
Choose from the following boxes….
- The Guru ($79) – 3-Piece Premium Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $140 – 160+, Your Savings: $60 – $100+
- The Karma ($69) – 2-Piece Quality Brand Outfit, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $100 – $140+, Your Savings: $30 – $70
- The Mantra ($45) – 1 Pair Premium Brand Leggings, 100% Hand Curated, Box MSRP: $70 – $100+, Your Savings: $25 – $55+
Here’s a closer look at the outfit I received this month in my Guru Box…..
Nux Heather Paris Legging
These leggings lend an athletic stretch fit, heathered grey shell, soft fabric, and elastic waistband, hugging your body from the inside out.
First up we have a super soft, super cute, pair of leggings. The only issue would be the sizing. These are micro tiny. I requested xs/s when I filled out my style profile but this is the tiniest x-small I have ever seen. The leggings I received last month were x-small and they fit me like a glove. Sadly these ones are just a little too snug. I would definitely say that the Nux brand runs a size small and would recommend sizing up when purchasing/receiving this brand. Other than that I love the fabric, love the color and love the stitching detail.
Satva Kala Cami
Women’s Kala Cami in Black by SATVA. GOTS organic certified cotton and lycra blend. Yoga inspired cami with a slim fit and built-in bra. Macrame style back detail.
Next up we have a super stylish black tank. I requested neutral colors and patterns in my style profile so they are definitely sticking to my preferences. This is size small and it fits well. The detail on the back is super flattering, and the length is perfect – not too short and not too long.‘
Work Sweat Play Long-Sleeve Top
Lastly we have a long-sleeve top to finish off the outfit. I could easily wear all three pieces together (if the leggings fit) and that is something I love about YogaClub. I love it when I receive items that can be worn together. Like last months outfit for example, I wear all three items together and separately. This top fits well and seeing as it is basic black it will go with almost every pair of leggings currently in my collection.
YogaClub Review October 2017 – Final Thoughts
This month’s YogaClub box wasn’t as perfect as the last, but I’m still very pleased with my selection. The colors and patterns are exactly what I requested, as are the sizes. It’s just too bad that Nux styles are so tiny. I will have to get in touch with my stylist and see if I should update my profile. It’s a tough one seeing as the x-small leggings I received last month fit me perfectly. I don’t really want to change my sizing as it was spot on last month. Hmmmm….what’s a girl to do? Maybe I can just give them a heads up that this particular brand runs small and they will be able to make sizing adjustments as needed. Overall, YogaClub is amazing. I love everything about this styling service. The price point is extremely reasonable, only $79 for a complete outfit, and the stylists do a wonderful job when it comes to following your style preferences. I would definitely recommend this subscription to anyone who exercises on a regular basis. It’s a really great way to keep your workout wardrobe up-to-date.
YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable price, we are committed to empowering women to be active, […]Use code YEAROFBOXES10 to get $10 off your first box! Learn More about YogaClub »